LATIHAN SOAL UTS SEMESTER I KELAS IX (BAGIAN BAHASA INGGRIS)

Saya akan memposting beberapa contoh soal Bahasa Inggris untuk latihan Ulangan Tengah Semester I untuk Kelas IX tahun pelajaran 2014/2015.
Choose the best answer between (A), (B), (C), or (D)!
1.      Which one is offering a help?
A.     What can I do for you, Sir?
B.      Yes, madam. Here is a ticket.
C.      I’d like to try it on
D.     Do you know your dress size?
2.     The letter is in French. I can’t understand it and my father....
A.     can’t either
B.      can too
C.      does too
D.     can neither
3.     The government didn’t expect the population to increase rapidly and we didn’t....
A.     so
B.      neither
C.      either
D.     too
4.     She doesn’t understand spoken English and....
A.     I don’t also
B.      so do I
C.      neither am I
D.     neither do I
5.     Nobody believes him....
A.     and mother does too
B.      but his mother does
C.      and his mother didn’t either
D.     but his mother doesn’t
6.     There’s ... food on the table.
A.     much
B.      many
C.      several
D.     any
7.     ... penguin live in the south pole.
A.     Much
B.      Many
C.      A few
D.     A little
8.     Rio repairs his bicycle. The correct passive form is....
A.     His bicycle is being repaired by Rio
B.      His bicycle is repaired by Rio
C.      His bicycle has been repaired by Rio
D.     His bicycle will be repaired by Rio
9.     My father bought some books. The correct passive form is....
A.     Some books have been bought by my father
B.      Soome books will be bought by my father
C.      Some books are being bought by my father
D.     Some books were bought by my father
10.   My sister is borrowing my pencil.
It means that my pencil ... by my sister.
A.     is borrowed
B.      will be borrowed
C.      is to be borrowed
D.     is being borrowed

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

WORLD TOUR MALAYSIA : Menara Kembar Petronas

FOLKTALE FROM WEST JAVA : LUTUNG KASARUNG

HIV AIDS